Human Resources Support for the Small Business.
Starting at just $69/month, with no annual contract.
Yes, you read that right.
You may not know that Hire With Ease, in addition to providing outstanding hiring assistance, has recently started offering affordable HR Support for the small business. Starting at $69/month, this is an investment in your business that you don’t want to pass up. Read below to find out more.
You’ve started your own business and are successfully growing. Or maybe you have an established business, but you’re still not large enough to warrant a Human Resources professional on your staff. Yet, your business still has HR issues — they can not be avoided. You, or whoever might be tasked with the business’ HR responsibilities, most likely do not have any training in Human Resources, yet you are solely responsible for ensuring all applicable laws regarding employment are in place (and being followed) based on your specific business, how many employees you have, and what state you are in.
Have you ever wondered the answer to any of these questions?
- I only have 5 employees. What laws about COVID and FMLA apply to my business?
- Do we have to pay an employee for overtime hours that he worked but were not authorized?
- I have an employee who isn’t meeting expectations. Can I fire him or do I have to give him a warning first?
- What is the minimum wage currently? When will it be increasing? What if I can’t pay my employees that much?
- We’d like to start paying our employees on an exempt salary basis because when she works hourly, she tends to have a lot of overtime. Can we do this?
- What are the rules of unpaid interns? Do we need to do an I-9 for them?
- I probably should have an employee handbook with policies. I don’t know where to start. What should be included?
- An employee broke a piece of equipment while working. Can we deduct the cost of purchasing new equipment from his check?
- We have employees who would like to work through lunch and leave early. Can we allow them to do that?
- My employee isn’t showing up to work on time and I want to fire him. What do I need to do?
- My employee was summoned for jury duty. Do I need to pay her for that time?
- My employee has not returned his company-owned cell phone. Can I deduct the value of the cell phone from his final paycheck?
- We’re terminating an employee tomorrow. She has 2 weeks of paid vacation accrued. Do we have to pay her for those 2 weeks?
- Employee A told me Employee B was stealing company property. Can I fire Employee B?
- I’m hesitant to fire this employee because I am afraid he will claim unemployment and that will make my rates go up. Is there any way to prevent that?
All of these responsibilities can become overwhelming when you’ve had no human resource training. The concern of handling these important situations incorrectly is valid and can cost your business a lot of money if done incorrectly.
HR Support Center and HR On-Demand
The HR Support Center and HR On-Demand are the perfect solutions. The HR Support Center gives you 24/7 access to a whole world of HR training and information. This is a great online solution to ensure you have the resources available at your fingertips to guide you with issues around HR compliance, sample policies and procedures, applicable laws, and more. For only $29/month, you can easily find information to handle the employee situations that come up.
With HR On-Demand, not only do you have access to all of the online tools through the HR Support Center, but you can take advantage of unlimited consulting with our team of certified HR Pros, who answer more than 11,000 HR questions a year. You can call in and speak with an HR Advisor live, Monday – Friday from 6 am – 6 pm MT, or send an email through the online portal and have your questions answered in a timely manner. All of our HR Advisors understand your state’s specific employer laws, are up to date on COVID-19 guidelines, and can advise you on your Human Resources needs. You also receive custom Employee Handbooks, HR Documents, Forms, and letters. Starting at just $69/month, with no annual contract, this is money well spent to get (and keep) your business on track with all HR necessities.
If you have any questions or are ready to get instant access to HR Advisors, please reach out. You can have immediate access to the online tools and access to live HR Advisors once your business is signed up.
Don’t forget, we are always here for your hiring needs. Whether you need to hire one employee, would like assistance on an ongoing basis, or need someone to consult and get your team set up properly for Hiring on your own, we can help.
Want to learn more about our process?
Find out if we’d be a good fit today.
Click on the button below or email directly at: email@example.com